Brocks Swing Arm FXR Models
Brocks Swing Arm FXR
When it comes to performance the good people at Brocks are no strangers, so when it came to designing a aluminum swing arm for your Harley Davidson Models, its no surprise Brocks stepped in to bring you one of the baddest swing arms on the market.
- C 82-00 FXR Models
- 100% bolt-on design can be used with OEM rear wheel, caliper, spacers and associated components
- Offset pivot mount increases oil pan clearance
- Offset mounting allows use of longer shocks
- Designed for use in high-power, high-torque applications
- Optional 28mm DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) hollow steel axle proven to 350 ft-lbs (25mm standard)
- 3-position shock mounts allow flexibility in ride height (+2", +1", stock)
- Compatible with shock lengths from 13" to 15"
- Reversible billet aluminum axle adjusters and grade 5 steel adjuster bolts prevent axle slide (engraved with Brock's Performance logo)
- Replaceable, Aurora™ PTFE® lined spherical bearings pre-installed
- 42% weight savings vs. OEM swingarm
- Fully assembled weight as shown only 14.90 lb.
- 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion for dependable strength
- Unequaled craftsmanship, engineering and weld quality
- Interior swingarm width measures 10 7/8" at the axle (Accepts 200 series rear tire on 6 3/4" wide rim with chain conversion)
- Includes 3/4” pivot shaft bushings
- Black Polyester TGIC Powder Coated Finish
- Proudly made in the USA