Feuling Race Series Pump
• 7075 Billet aluminum with military spec hard anodized, blue printed and designed for the racer!
• The 7075 alloy is 50% harder and stronger than 6061 aluminum and holds tighter tolerance under temperature
• More pressure volume and more oil pressure
• More scavenge volume eliminating power robbing wet sumping, blow - bye and oily air cleaners
• Cooler oil and engine temperatures
• More horsepower, more torque, more oil pressure, more return volume
• High Flow 4140 heat treated Chrome Moly gerotor gears
• Stock replacement for Twin Cam® engines
• When combined with the Feuling® Camplate test results show 3 Horsepower gain and 4 ft/lbs of Torque gain to the rear wheel, while lowering engine & oil temperature. Feuling® camplate NOT required.
• Stock replacement for Twin Cam® engines, recommended for both strip & performance street engines
• Made in the U.S.A.
TC 99 - 06
TC 07 - 17
TC 2006 FXD