Joker Machine Pegs
Give your bike a unique design twist with these all-billet aluminum adjustable serrated footpegs.
- Fully CNC-machined from solid 6061 T-6 bar
- Superstrong, yet lightweight two-piece construction
- The comfortable serrated foot surface area provides a good "bite" onto the bottom of your shoe
- Footpegs available in original or heel style with Joker's exclusive pitch adjustment screw that enables you to adjust the pegs to a "level" riding position (if necessary) so the pegs don't appear to "lay down" with time, vibration, etc.
- Feature full 360° footpeg rotation making them perfect for any application
- Serrated shift pegs have serrations on the top surface only, and the bottom side is smooth to provide non-shoe-damaging up-shifts - installs easily to most stock H-D shift arms with a threaded 5/16"-24 mounting hole
- New ribbed shift peg is our round version of the serrated peg - smooth round surface won't scuff the surface or heel of the boot when shifting the bike
- Male-mount footpegs are available in two different lengths and fit most models with standard Harley female footpeg mounts
- Footpegs sold in pairs; shifter pegs sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.