Feuling HP+ Milwaukee 8
Fueling HP+ Cam Plate and Oil Pump Milwaukee 8
FEULING® OIL COOLED HP+® OIL PUMP & CAMPLATE KIT kits increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging
• Quieter and smoother engine operation
• 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
• 42% more scavenge volume through port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
• 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
• 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
• 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
• 10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
• Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
• Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on Milwaukee Eight
• NOTE: FEULING test results show as much as 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
Both HP+® and RACE SERIES® kits include FEULINGS® HIGH FLOW billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory or Feuling OE+ camplates. FEULING® increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil port holes throughout the camplate to the port holes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings.
The FEULING oil pumps are bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop off at 55-60 psi. The increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function. The FEULING® oil pump and camplate combination eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling systems.
-HP+® OIL PUMP & CAMPLATE KIT, includes a billet 6061 aluminum high volume oil pump, FEULING® HIGH FLOW camplate and assembly lube.
-#8022: Optional FEULING X ARP bolt kit available for the HIGHFLOW camplate #8017 and HP+ or RS oil pump combo. ARP bolts for oil pumps 7018, 7019, 7020 & 7021 do not use washers.
OIL LEVEL NOTE - DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
Note: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
We recommend the following steps to achieve proper oil level:
1. Check cold oil level.
2. Ride the bike until operating temperature is reached.
3. Shut the bike off while still in the upright position. (This insures an accurate reading)
4. Once the bike is on the kickstand check oil level.
5. Add or remove oil as needed.