Fox IFP-R Shock M8 Softail
Shox IFP-QSR Monotube Shock For Harley
The IFP-R QS3 rear shock was designed to give you the comfort and control needed to keep you (and a passenger) happily eating up the miles and taming the twists and turns. With an internal floating piston to separate the nitrogen gas from the shock oil, the IFP-R shock will maintain damping control no matter how long you ride. The IFP-R’s wide range internal rebound control also has 12 distinct clicks, allowing you to tune the exact rebound rate to balance out your spring preload and keep your rear wheel firmly planted on the road. Adjustable rebound is extremely beneficial when your ideal spring preload requires either a very soft or very firm setting or if you have large ride load changes you want to accommodate. ’s IFP-R rebound adjustable design, combined with vehicle specific damping and linear spring rates gives you a confident connection to the road while soaking up the bumps, mile after mile.
Combine the IFP-R rear shock with the fork cartridge kit to get the best possible ride quality with the ultimate comfort and control.
- Gas-charged mono-tube, with Internal Floating Piston and Rebound adjustment (IFP-R)
- QS3 - 3 position quick switch rebound adjust
- 2" 6061-T6 aluminum type III hard anodized body
- Spring preload setting guide marks
- Spring preload set with easy to use plastic wrench (included)
- Fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Advanced high-flow, deflective disk, velocity-sensitive damping
- 5/8" low friction, super-finished hard chrome shaft